Skip the Academics.
This is your PRACTICAL MBA.
You don’t have time for online degrees. Our library of 200+ practical business lessons will teach you exactly what you need to know to elevate your game at work right away. Start learning new skills with 10 minutes a day on your schedule.
Empowering team members at
organizations of all sizes.
From sole proprietors to the world’s largest companies.
Our courses will help you…
Whether you manage a small team or a whole business, you know that becoming an extraordinary manager is a journey, not a destination. Learn how to build a team, improve your team’s output, grow as a leader, and more from incredible mentors.
- Hire and motivate the right people for your team
- Develop and measure team objectives and key results
- Step outside of your comfort zone to grow as a leader
You don’t need to be good at math to understand ﬁnance. With our easy-to-follow courses, downloadable templates, and some grade school math, you’ll be able to have detailed ﬁnancial conversations with your team, investors and partners.
- Read and understand financial statements
- Create a dynamic financial model from scratch in Excel
- Better understand your business with simple data analysis
Make Data-Driven Decisions
We take all the intimidation out of data analysis. Our step-by-step lessons, downloadable templates and some grade school math is all you will need to feel comfortable identifying helpful data sets, doing simple analysis and generating visualizations in Excel.
- Use data to support decisions
- Harness the power of Excel and Google Sheets
- Better understand your customers and business health
Companies pay millions of dollars to the big consulting ﬁrms to help them understand a market, deﬁne a brand and develop a cohesive strategy. Learn the skills you need to do it all yourself.
- Learn to grow a brand with the former Chief Marketing Officer of Starbucks
- Structure your problem solving like a top tier consultant
- Use data to inform your strategic decisions
Launch or Grow a
If you’re thinking about starting a business or growing an existing one, our courses will get you what you need fast (and on your own time). Fill in the gaps in your skillset without the cost and time commitment of online degrees.
- Build a comprehensive budget in Excel
- Negotiate & structure business deals
- Manage through the different business stages
Brand Strategy with Matt Ryan
Take a journey into brand strategy with the former Head of Brand Management of The Walt Disney Company and Chief Marketing Ofﬁcer of Starbucks. Learn what a brand is, how Disney and Starbucks built iconic brands and how brand strategy can directly impact the ﬁnancial performance of a company.